WORKFORCE PREPAREDNESS & EDUCATION
- Reestablish relationship with Junior Achievement encouraging Chamber members to connect with young talent in our community.
- Expand the Junior Leadership Wooster program to area county schools.
- Establish internship programs to match you with business leaders.
- Coordinate efforts with ODJFS, Wayne County Schools Career Center, local Universities, Colleges and High Schools to connect the needs of business with curricula.
- Be the voice for our local business needs at the local, state and national level
- Set forth our local business needs with the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio, American Electric Power, Dominion East Ohio Gas and The City of Wooster to enhance services in our community.
- Maintain a solid environment for economic development by promoting attractive local incentives.
- Coordinate efforts with Wayne Economic Development Council, Wooster Growth, Wayne County Community Improvement Corporation and Main Street Wooster, Inc. to revitalize degraded properties in the Wooster area.
- Maintain and enhance relationship with local community services agencies aimed at enhancing quality of life and employment sustainability.
- Promote and develop initiatives to encourage home ownership and neighborhood loyalty.
- Identify and advance the legislative issues, elected officials and initiatives to create a pro-business environment.
Support Organization Location
377 W. Liberty Street, Wooster, OH 44691
Public - accessible to all site users
LFS Connections Header
Business Supporter Connections
Business Entity Connections
Business Community Asset
LFS CBN Header
Collaborative Business NetworksCreate A Collaborative Business Network